The 2019 Queer Women of Color Film Festival is absolutely FREE of charge.
You are now able to register yourself for tickets. There is a limit of 2 tickets/attendees per registration.
There are lots of tickets available at the door.
Registering online means:
- You DO NOT need to arrive hours in advance or stand in line.
- You are guaranteed a seat until 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- All tickets are general admission.
- Doors open and reception begins ONE hour before all screenings.
- We will serve food and beverages at all of our receptions, which need to be consumed in the lobby prior to the screening.
- Bottled water IS permitted in the theater – bring your own bottle for our water station.
Scent-Free/FRAGRANCE-FREE Rows: AA + BB, Center Orchestra
ASL & Mobility Rows: A + B, Center Orchestra
VIP Rows: C + D, Center Orchestra
Filmmaker Rows: BB- K , Stage Left
Community Partner Rows: BB - D, Stage Right
Service Animal Rows: Front of Mezzanine, Stage Right
Late Seating Rows: L - Q , Stage left & M - O , Stage Right
Volunteer Rows: P + Q , Stage Right
- FRAGRANCE-FREE seating will only be opened to those who are FRAGRANCE-FREE. Under NO circumstances will people wearing fragrances be allowed to sit in these seats. Please learn more about what it means to be Fragrance Free here.
- OTHER ROWS may be opened after groups have been seated, ie:
- If fewer Community Partners take seats, those rows will be opened up.
- If there are fewer Service Animals, those seats will be opened up.
- Volunteers might also give up their seats for latecomers.